Holroyd Local Services
Holroyd ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Holroyd site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Holroyd Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Holroyd When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Holroyd Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Holroyd Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Holroyd ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Holroyd and a Place to Meet
The holroyd.nsw.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Holroyd
Holroyd is a suburb located in the Western Sydney region of New South Wales, Australia. Here are some interesting facts about this region:
1. Holroyd's name is derived from Thomas Holroyd, who was a landowner and member of the New South Wales Legislative Council in the 1800s.
2. The suburb of Holroyd was originally part of the Toongabbie Parish and was formally established in 1872.
3. Holroyd is home to several parks and reserves, including Merrylands Park, Holroyd Gardens and Children's Centre, and Central Gardens Nature Reserve.
4. Holroyd has a relatively young population, with over 40% of residents aged between 20 and 44 years old.
5. The suburb is known for its multicultural community, with many residents coming from a range of different cultural backgrounds.
6. Holroyd is located within close proximity to major employment hubs such as Parramatta and Sydney Olympic Park, making it an attractive location for professionals.
7. The Holroyd City Council has implemented several community initiatives aimed at promoting sustainability and reducing the suburb's carbon footprint.
8. Holroyd has a number of historic sites, including St. Mark's Anglican Church and the Merrylands War Memorial.
9. Holroyd is served by a range of public transport options, including buses and train services.
10. The suburb celebrates a number of cultural events throughout the year, including the Merry Makers Christmas Festival and the Holroyd Garden Festival.